According to the Netcraft January 2018 Web Server Survey there are 1,805,260,010 (over 1.8 billion) websites. Yes, the Internet is very big. However, most of those websites get almost no visitors.
Approximately 380 new websites are created every minute! However, the actual number of new websites being created every day is probably a little more.
DMT = Digital Marketing Tools
01. Upload a list of keywords in Excel or CSV format
02. Alternatively paste all your keywords in one big text-box or key it in here
03. Enter the name of your dot com
04. Choose the search engines you want to monitor
05. Enter the names of your competitors website
06. Click Start & watch progress
07. The SaaS will fetch all website pages and check each’s ranking on each mentioned search engine for each keyword
08. The SaaS will check the competitors websites ranking as well for each mentioned keyword
09. *The SaaS will parse competitors website & fetch keywords from there as well
10. *It will check the SERP for all competitors keywords
11. *It will recommend new keywords to you for your website
12. It will show a periodic graph of ups and downs of your SERP rankings
This main feature will be given free of cost and on registration basis.
Of all the concepts I could gather, I was in love with the following five:
1. Digital Marketing Tools
2. Chat Bots
3. Enterprise Mobility (ISO)
4. Teaching eBusiness transformation
5. Making Tuxedo App
I think I will go ahead with the first one – Digital Marketing Tools.
In 2007, I had single handedly created a SEO BOT, which would accept 1000’s of keywords & key-phrases and show you your Google Rank for each of the keywords. It was like some 15 lines of Ruby code and some Ruby Gems.
Today after 11 years, I am having the urge to repeat my feat and do it way bigger and way better.
I want to deliver the only SEO tool the world would need.
On some thinking I have decided to make it SaaS and not anything else.
I am planning to take it ahead in either Ruby / PHP or Python.
Writing the specs today.
I was working on the marketing aspect of my digital agency and to my surprise I was not getting enough traction of any kind. And I almost gave up. I tried finding contacts from YellowPages.com.au, Google Maps, Mumbai Exporters Database, but there was no fire response.
But I had to see ahead and now plan something highly aggressive marketing strategy.
I decided to not only change my approach but also change my branding and change my product.
Now I position myself as an individual running 1 man show.
Now I don’t send mass mail product & services pitch.
Now I don’t sell services at all.
Now I sell a dream. eBusiness transformation dream.
Now I teach for 1 hour full free about how to transform your business into an eBusiness
Now I let people learn and understand about all stages & all possibilities
Now I let people learn for free & buy services if they want to
Steve Jobs once said that “People have to be educated about the product and if they need it.”
I have followed the same.